BM Security’s excellence depends on the unique skills of our diverse workforce. As we satisfy ever-changing client needs and expectations, we aim to attract, develop and retain qualified talent.
Our non-discriminatory recruitment policy ensures that only the best applicants can join the BM Family. As a potential employee you are assured of:
- A friendly working environment and the induction support of highly trained line managers to make your transition to BM easier
- Staff welfare facilities including a retirement Pension Scheme, insurance cover, an internal medical clinic and financial services through the BM SACCO
- Routine training’s, mentoring programs, succession planning and performance-based promotion policies to grow your skill set and advance your career in the department of your choice
- Training Officer (2 Positions)
Under the supervision of the Senior Training Officer and the Training Manager, the Training Officer will equip recruits and security personnel with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks enabling them to fulfill their potential within the organisation.
• At least Form 4 KCSE [minimum C- (Minus)]
• Diploma in Security / Business / Training. Degree an added advantage
• Proficient in both English and Kiswahili (spoken & written)
• Computer literate [proficient in Microsoft Office]
• At least four years experience in the private security industry or the disciplined forces as a trainer
• Certified Trainer of Trainers preferred
• Age 28-40 years
• Team player
• Unquestionable integrity
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Good administration, communication and organization skills
• Attention to detail
To apply email your current curriculum vitae and a cover letter to email@example.com by 1700hrs, Friday 1st December 2017, indicating in the email subject the role you are applying for. Clearly marked applications can also be dropped at our head office in Nairobi.
- Operations (Security Officers and Dog Handlers)
• KCSE qualification with minimum grade of D – (Minus)
• Age 23-40 years
• Height 5 feet 7 inches
Qualified candidates to report at BM headquarters every Thursday at 0800 for preliminary physical, medical and education assessment. We are located off Ngong’ Road on Jamhuri Road near the ASK Nairobi showground (Jamhuri Park)
Please note that any canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.