BM Security’s excellence depends on the unique skills of our diverse workforce. As we satisfy ever-changing client needs and expectations, we aim to attract, develop and retain qualified talent.
Our non-discriminatory recruitment policy ensures that only the best applicants can join the BM Family. As a potential employee you are assured of:
- A friendly working environment and the induction support of highly trained line managers to make your transition to BM easier
- Staff welfare facilities including a retirement Pension Scheme, insurance cover, an internal medical clinic and financial services through the BM SACCO
- Routine training’s, mentoring programs, succession planning and performance-based promotion policies to grow your skill set and advance your career in the department of your choice
- Operations (Security Officers, Response Crew, Dog Handlers, Riders and Drivers)
• KCSE qualification with minimum grade of D – (Minus)
• Age 23-40 years
• Height 5 feet 7 inches
Qualified candidates to report at BM headquarters every Thursday at 0800 for preliminary physical, medical and education assessment. We are located off Ngong’ Road on Jamhuri Road near the ASK Nairobi showground (Jamhuri Park)
Please note that any canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.